Is your company considering Latin American markets?
Does your company have the necessary knowledge of the markets and the appropriate skills, including the language skills? Have you acquired sufficient market information? Do you need a feasibility study? Would you like to gather more information about a specific industrial sector? Or, do you need somebody to be in charge of your new venture in Latin America?
In brief, the services I offer, can be summarized as follows:
- Agent, distributor and JV partner identification and selection
- Follow up of agents and distributors
- Feasibility studies
- Market research
- Industry/sector studies
- Identification of potential customers
- Project management
- Establishing sales organizations and/or companies
- Assistance in negotiations with Latin American companies
- Preparation of material in Spanish, for example sales material and documentation related to regulatory approvals, etc.
- Seminars and assistance in connection with the development of business strategies for the Latin American markets
- Talks and presentations about business conditions in Latin America
If you are interested, I suggest we take a non-committing telephone conversation about the possibilities for a co-operation. I am available to help you. To contact me, just go to the CONTACT page.
Peter Bo Hansen
Economist & Engineer
Latin American Business Development Specialist